Saturday, February 9, 2008

I heart firefox! Oh and I heart my mac!

I have fallen in love with firefox again! I love the add ons, I love its speed, I love its familiarity.... I have now deleted opera and safari from my dock (*shock, horror!*). I almost added a few more programs to my dock, just to remove them (there is a little cloud, and a 'poophh' noise... very very cool!).

I am starting to understand the age old saying (well maybe not that age old.... but anyway), unix for stability, macs for productivity.... and windows for solitaire :P Although the mac has the incredible short fall of not coming pre-installed with solitaire which I think is part of the reason it is more productive, you come to appreciate that everything just 'runs'. I have owned the mac for around a month now, and nothing ever crashes, freezes, takes unthinkable amounts of time to install or summons the ominous 'blue screen of death. It just works!!!!

No comments: